With a tailored fit for the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5, this L-Plate Set from Really Right Stuff is composed of a base plate and an L-component that come together for easy switching between portrait and landscape modes when shooting with a tripod. Each part is compatible with most Arca-type heads available, using a standard 1.5" dovetail quick release mount for attachment, and are made completely of anodized aluminum for durability.
Several features of the L-plate set help simplify operation and enable precise framing. Both parts are designed to not interfere with openings in the camera, allowing you to access the battery and side connection ports even when everything is installed. The base plate offers anti-twist flanges that hug the contour of your camera, helping prevent accidental twisting or detachment. And for precise uses such as panorama stitching, index marks can be found near the bottom of both accessories and allow you to center the lens perfectly in relation to the plate.
An interesting feature of this set is the compatibility of both accessories with the Quick Disconnect mounting system, which can be used with compatible straps for fast attachment and detachment. This allows you to keep the L-plate set on even when shooting handheld, making permanent installation a possibility. The package comes with all the screws and hex keys needed for mounting, with a 1/4"-20 thread used to connect to the camera.
- Base plate and L-component made for the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5, mounts to camera via 1/4"-20 screw
- Arca-type compatible dovetail mount with a width of 1.5"
- Allows for opening the battery and side doors, including access to HDMI and USB ports
- Anti-twist flanges on base plate keep camera in place and increase stability
- Index marks at the center of both mounts allow you to line up your camera for precise uses such as panorama stitching
- Compatible with Quick Disconnect mounting system for easy attachment and detachment of certain straps
- Aluminum construction keeps accessories lightweight at only 4.5 oz total, and is anodized for resistance to corrosion