The American DJ UV 72IP is an IP65-rated UV lighting fixture which features a heavy-duty, all-metal body designed for use in outdoor festivals and performance stages, theme parks or any working environment that requires protection against accidental splashes of water.
The UV 72IP is equipped with 24, high-intensity 3W ultraviolet LEDs, which produce a 33° beam angle, great for infusing your color washes with a vibrant UV punch. The unit features built-in, WiFly EXR wireless DMX technology, which allows for DMX control up to 2000' away, in situations where running visible data cables is undesirable or unpractical.
The UV 72IP lets you get creative with three operational modes, 0 to 100% electronic dimming, strobe mode, and five dimmer curves. Other features include flicker-free operation (ideal when used for video applications), an LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation, and an auto-sensing, multi-voltage power supply.
The fixture comes equipped with a scissor yoke which can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or lighting stand, as well as to create a variable-angle floor stand. Furthermore, it can be wirelessly controlled with the UC IR remote or the Airstream IR iOS app (all available separately).
- 24 x high-intensity 3W UV LEDs
- Built-in WiFly EXR wireless DMX for controlling fixture with no wire, up to 2000' away
- IP65-rated, heavy-duty all-metal body designed for outdoor use
- IP-rated, 3-pin DMX in/out connections
- Seatronic waterproof Powerkon connectors to daisy-chain power
- 3 x DMX channel modes: 1,2,3 channels
- 3 x operational modes: UV Dimmer, Fade, DMX-controlled
- Electronic dimming: 0 to 100%, with five dimmer curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theater)
- Flicker-free light for use with video applications
- LED display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR remote control (available separately) and ADJ Airstream IR App (free download)
- Scissor yoke to hang fixture on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing