Provide support for your lens and shoot more comfortably with the LF-S504 Replacement Foot for Sigma 500mm f/4 DG OS HSM Lens from Jobu Design. This product is designed as a replacement for an original Sigma foot that comes with the 500mm f/4 lens.
This foot is compatible with most Arca-type clamps and features added clearance for simultaneous use with the lens hood. The mount is also slightly repositioned to allow for better balance with most camera bodies. Made of solid anodized aluminum with a satin black finish, this accessory is resistant to scratches and corrosion. The foot features 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 tapped holes for accessory straps, as well as two slots for safety screws to prevent the foot from potentially sliding out.
The product includes an M3 T handle Allen wrench, a 3/32" Allen key, and two #4-40 safety screws.
- Replaces Sigma's original foot and provides better balance and extra clearance for lens hood
- Arca-type compatible for quick release with an Arca-style plate
- Anodized-aluminum construction, designed to preserve the satin black even in rough conditions
- Allows for installation of two included safety screws to help prevent accidents
- 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 holes to be used with accessory straps