The 1 RU Rackmount IPTV Stream Router from Teracue is a live stream transcoder platform for IPTV headends, OTT broadcast channels, and mobile streaming. It can convert HD/SD streams to any H.264 or MPEG-2 format, bit rate, and resolution. The router supports transport streams and Apple’s HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) protocol for video streams.
Additional internet radio streams can be accessed and transcoded to MPEG-TS, HLS. The included MC-TRANS software can be installed on your own server or virtual hardware and can also be deployed in the cloud. The router comes with a 260W power supply.
- IPTV live stream transcoding
- OTT internet broadcasting
- Transcoding for multi-screens and -devices
- Transcoding for mobile clients
- HD to SD conversion
- H.264 to MPEG-2 for legacy STBs
- Web radio transcoding to IPTV