The American DJ Profile Panel RGBA is a bright LED panel designed to produce smooth color washes with rich palettes of color and fast/slow color changes. With 288, 10mm RGBA LEDs (red, green, blue, amber), a wide 30° beam angle, and low heat output, it is well suited for architectural wall washes or for lighting stages without emitting heat on the performers.
The Profile Panel RGBA gives you many creative options while still being easy to use. It offers automated programs such as Sound Active, Auto-Run, Color Strobe, RGBA Dimmer, Static-Color, and Built-In Program modes for fast setup in standalone operation, and DMX mode for in-depth control.
Other features include an LED display with a 4-button menu for easy navigation and an auto-sensing universal power supply. You can also daisy-chain power for up to 20 fixtures at 120V. The American DJ Profile Panel RGBA comes equipped with a bracket that can be used for conventional mounting to a truss or on a wall, and ships with a UC IR wireless remote.
- Smooth wash with rich palette of colors created by mixing 288 x 10mm RGBA LEDs (red, green, blue, amber) – with fast or slow color change operation
- 30° beam angle
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.73 x 3.20 x 10.75"
- Low power consumption, low heat output
- 6 x operational modes: Auto-Run, Sound Active, RGBA Dimmer, Static-Color, Built-In Program, DMX-Controlled
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Color strobe effect
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- No duty cycle
- Daisy-chain power for up to 20 fixtures at 120V
- Compatible with ADJ UC IR wireless remote (available separately) and ADJ Airstream IR App (transmitter available separately)
- Long life – rated at 100,000 hours
- Multi-voltage operation: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-sensing
- Includes mounting bracket to hang fixture on truss or mount on a wall
- Includes UC IR wireless remote