Use ND filters with your wide-angle lenses with the PowerND CR Filter Kit for Select Canon EF Lenses from Aurora-Aperture. This kit includes four solid ND filters that range from 3 to 16 stops of light reduction, and a CR rear-mount filter holder.
This kit is tailored as a solution for using glass filters on wide-angle Canon EF lenses without needing an excessively large front-mount filter or sacrificing image quality by using a gel filter. The CR format allows for a glass filter to be mounted behind the rear element, which makes the filters small and easy to carry. Made of metal for durability, the adapter replaces the original plastic gel filter holder that comes with the lens.
The four solid neutral density filters included in this package darken the entire image and allow for the use of slower shutter speeds and wider apertures. Made of durable Gorilla glass, the filters are rated to reduce light by 3, 6, 12 and 16 stops. Their combined potential widens the range of shutter speeds available to the photographer, from exposures of a few seconds under dusk to several minutes during bright daylight. Several layers of nano coating are applied to the filters in order to preserve image quality and repel water, oil, and dust.
- Fit select Canon wide-angle lenses
- 3, 6, 12 and 16-stop solid ND filters that darken the entire image
- Multi-coating facilitates accurate color reproduction and high resolution
- Coating material also repels water, oil, and dust to make the filters easier to clean
- Allows for use of many different shutter speed and aperture combinations
- Enables exposure times of a few seconds at dusk to several minutes under bright daylight
- Adapter replaces original gel filter holder, screws on behind rear element of lens
- Canon EF 8-15mm f/4 L Fisheye
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4 L USM
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8 L USM
- Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8 L USM
- Canon EF 17-35mm f.2.8 L USM
- Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L USM