The Kensington Ultimate Presenter is a wireless, highly ergonomic system designed for use with the latest presentation technologies.
The Ultimate Presenter features a Virtual Pointer that's optimized to work with bright LED screens, which traditional laser pointers can have difficulty with. Of course, it also works with common presentation displays, such as TVs, projector screens, and smartboards, and is altogether being offered as a comprehensive solution for conference rooms, online meetings, and large auditoriums with all types of displays.
The Ultimate Presenter has a built-in 2.4 GHz receiver that enables it with up to a 65 ft wireless control range, and it directly supports up to a 32GB microSD card for storage. It also comes with the KensingtonWorks software, which allows you to customize the pointer size, shape, and speed, configure the blackout button to start and end a slide show, and more. The system is compatible with macOS, Windows, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe PDF, and Google Slides.
- Virtual Pointer optimized for use with bright LED screens
- 65 ft wireless control range
- Supports up to 32GB microSD cards for storage
- Includes KensingtonWorks software - customize pointer parameters and more
- Compatible with macOS, Windows, PowerPoint, Keynote, Adobe PDF, and Google Slides