Distinguished by its unique rotating design, the WRS-1600 from Cambo is a technical view camera designed for use with WTS/WDS lens panels as well as SLW rear digital back interface adapters. Despite its unique design traits for working atop a tripod, including the L-shaped sliding mount block and removable Arca-type mount, the WRS-1600 also incorporates a rosewood grip for comfortable handheld use. Both vertical and lateral movements are possible using geared controls and three spirit levels are featured in the design to help achieve perfectly level imagery. The top of the camera also features a two-point accessory mount plate for attaching an optional viewfinder, iPhone holder, compendium shade, or shoe mount, and an LED light module is included to be magnetically attached to the bottom of the accessory plate to aid in exposure and focus adjustment in low lighting. Straddling the line between a portable handheld camera and a technical camera intended solely for tripod-based work, this versatile camera is well-suited to precision image-making applications.
- Shift: +/- 20mm
- Rise/Fall: +/- 20mm
Additionally, this Wide RS camera is also compatible with WTS lens panels to gain tilt and swing adjustment on the lens plane for more control over focus and depth of field.
- Compact, lightweight body is constructed from aluminum alloy.
- Integrated rosewood handgrip for more comfortable and stable handheld use.
- Top two-point accessory mount plate supports the Wide accessory system, allowing for the attachment of an optional optical viewfinder, iPhone holder, accessory shoe, or compendium shade.
- Removable Arca-style tripod mount with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 sockets.
- 90°/L-shaped sliding mount block allows you to quickly and seamlessly switch from horizontal to vertical shooting orientation, and vise versa, by rotating the camera body around the optical axis.
- Three built-in spirit levels are featured to help achieve level images regardless of the shooting orientation.
- Removable cable release is included.
- Included LED light module can be magnetically attached beneath the top accessory plate to illuminate the focus helicoid, aperture ring, and shutter speeds for easier adjustment when working in low-light conditions..
- Compatible with SLW rear interface places for working with a range of digital back types.
- Also compatible with the WRS-1068 Roll Film Adapter for working with a Mamiya RB67 roll film back.
- Supports both WTS and WDS lens plate types.