This B&H Kit combines a pair of Tannoy Reveal 402 Active Studio Monitors with a monitor controller and a pair of high-quality 1/4" cables to create a professional monitoring setup for audio engineers, musicians, producers, and broadcast environments.
Tannoy Reveal 402 4" 50W Active Studio Monitor (Single)
The Reveal 402 from Tannoy is a 4" powered 2-way reference speaker that is designed for mixing and monitoring in the home, or the studio. It features an active crossover filter that aims to improve timing for a wider sweet spot, plus an accurately-tuned, front-firing bass port to help ensure optimal low frequency performance.
Equipped with a bi-amped, 50W amplifier that powers a 4" woofer and a 0.75" soft-dome tweeter, the Reveal 402 is designed to ensure maximum power and tonal clarity. It also features adjustable volume and EQ settings to customize the tuning of the speaker to compensate for acoustical deficiencies that may be present in your monitoring environment.
Included in the box of each monitor, is a 5 meter 1/8" (3.5mm) jack cable. Combined with the AUX Link feature, this allows you to plug into your laptop or portable music player's headphone output and link two Reveal 402 monitors for an instant stereo setup with no need for external interfaces. This is convenient for mixing on-the-go or for times when you just want to listen to some of your favorite music from your mobile device.
•Rubber padded base for acoustical isolation
Mackie Big Knob Passive Studio Monitor Controller (Gray)
The gray Mackie Big Knob Passive is a monitor controller that allows you to choose between two audio sources and two monitor pairs. It can be used in project and professional studios and is designed to increase your workflow for recording and mixing applications.
It features mono, mute, and dim functions and delivers pristine audio quality. Built with the classic Big Knob volume control, it is designed with a passive audio path, which requires no power supply. The Big Knob Passive studio monitor controller is sturdy and has a built-like-a-tank design.
The Big Knob Passive features a download for ProTools | First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor as well as the DAW Essentials Collection, which includes 16 contemporary FX plugins including EQ, Compression, Delay, Limiter, Flanger, and more. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
Professional Source and Monitor Selection
- Choose between two sources and two monitor pairs
- Classic Big Knob volume control
- Mono, mute, and dim functions
Helpful Features for Project Studios
- Flexible source connections including convenient 3.5mm input for your smartphone
- 1/4" inputs and outputs support balanced or unbalanced connections
- Passive design requires no power source
Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Included Software from Avid, including Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plugins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone
DAW Essentials Collection
- Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW. Utilizing the very latest algorithms and coding techniques, the plugins feature extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems
- Equalizer: Allows you to sculpt and mix your frequencies. With an integrated analyzer, you can quickly identify areas of the frequency range and deploy the configurable 8 bands for precision adjustments. With up to ±30 dB gain, various shapes and ‘Q’ for each band there are ample capabilities for even the most demanding mix engineer
- Compressor: Full featured mono/stereo side chain compressor is designed to be absolutely transparent even under the most demanding dynamic crushing scenarios. The compressor can be switched into expander mode for further versatility along with the side chain with dedicated filter and soft-clip function
- Reverber8: High-quality reverb plugin. Produces a pristine, highly configurable solution that could challenge the finest convolution reverbs, yet be efficient enough to be used throughout a mix with confidence
- Delay Studio: Build complex multi-tap delay lines for ultra-creative results or build classic dub style FX or go further into full sound design mode, crafting evolving and expressive soundscapes
- Stereo Delay: Fast and creative stereo delay with a distilled set of controls that can quickly add expressive stereo delay effects. Tempo synchronization, filters, crossfeed, and feedback come together to handle a wide range of stereo delay effects
- Tape Delay: Classic tape delay effect with tape emulation features such as wow/flutter
- Crossover: Allows you to separate frequency bands for downstream processing. Especially useful in environments such as T7’s ‘racks’ the crossover can be used to create frequency limited outputs
- Limiter: Simple, fast, and extremely transparent, the Limiter gives you all the control needed to tame any signal. The look ahead capability allows the processing to operate realtime for low-latency situations or dial in look ahead for improved processing response on recorded clips
- Gate / Expander: Two essential tools in a single plugin, the Gate/Expander is also extremely transparent and also features the look ahead capability for varied processing response
- Ducker: Essential tool for managing levels of backing music and presenter vocal levels. The tool can also be used effectively in a mix to manage levels between elements—such as bass and kick drum
- Flanger: Spacial time-based effect with the ability to tempo synch the rate to quickly dial in rhythmic effects to match your composition
- Crusher: Reduces the resolution and/or bandwidth of your audio to impart varying degrees of distortion. Surgically sculpt the desired sound with comprehensive controls and clear visual feedback
- Chorus: Quickly thicken up any track for a slick, produced sound. With the ability to tempo synch the rate, you can quickly dial in rhythmic effects to match your composition
- Bus Compressor: Featuring the same processing algorithms as the flagship Compressor, the Bus Compressor is a simplified tool for deployment in areas of the mix that simply require outstanding sound quality and less tools
- Phaser: Using a series of variable all-pass phase-shift networks, the Phaser gives your track a sweeping effect to add movement. Popular for electric guitar and low-frequency sounds
- Auto Filter: Allows you to sweep, resonate, synch, and sculpt your tracks. Use a variable wave shape LFO to modulate the filter to add motion to your sounds
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series 1/4" Male to 1/4" Male Instrument Cable (10')
The 10' Premium Performance 3000 Series 1/4" Male to 1/4" Male Instrument Cable from Kopul is designed for connecting guitars to amplifiers or any other application where a 1/4" instrument or unbalanced line-level connection is required. It can be used in applications for live stage, theater, rehearsals, recordings, and more.
Kopul's 3000 Series instrument cables are engineered for protection against electromagnetic interference (EMI), radio frequency interference (RFI), and the significant reduction of static noise. This cable features gold-plated 1/4" connectors that have a metal shell and chuck-style strain relief.The 24-gauge annealed-copper conductors with dense spiral copper shielding, as well as a conductive PVC, and PE insulation make the Premium Performance 3000 Series instrument cable a flexible, quiet cable that ensures excellent transfer of the audio signal.