Ideal for use in performance venues, broadcast houses, and broad-scale A/V installations, the Jensen Transformers Iso-Max DIN-LOD is a passive, single-channel line output isolator designed to drive balanced and unbalanced audio signals over long distances, while eliminating hum caused by ground loops. The unit is plug-and-play with no power required, and snaps into place onto a standard 35mm DIN rail, for easy installation in a NEMA electrical enclosure.
The DIN-LOD features a high-performance Jensen transformer with internal Faraday shield that isolates the input from the output to reduce common-mode noise by as much as 110 dB. Furthermore, a choice of connection point options allows you to optimize the grounding circuitry to suit your specific installation needs. The unit is capable of withstanding input levels in excess of +22 dB at 20 Hz, without discernible distortion. It delivers an extra-high output level of +22 dBu with a flat frequency response from 2 Hz to 100 kHz.
Connections to and from the Iso-Max DIN-LOD are made via removable screw-down wire terminals. The module comes equipped with a gray molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame-retardant Noryl.
- Passive, single-channel line output isolator for broadcast, A/V, and performance venue installations
- Drives balanced and unbalanced signals over long distances
- Extra-high output at + 22 dBu
- Provides galvanic isolation between input and output to eliminate hum caused by ground loops
- Rejects noise by as much as 110 dB
- Snaps into place onto a standard 35mm DIN rail for easy installation in a NEMA electrical enclosure
- Jensen high-performance transformer
- Flat frequency response from 2 Hz to 100 kHz
- Handles signals in excess of +22 dB at 20 Hz without discernible distortion, with almost zero insertion loss
- Choice of connection point options allows you to optimize grounding scheme to suit your installation
- Connections to and from the module are made via removable screw-down wire terminals
- Made from gray molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame retardant Noryl
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required