Designed for use in performance venues, broadcast houses, and broad-scale AV installations, the Jensen Transformers Iso-Max DIN-MS-2P is a passive, single-channel mic splitter that lets you distribute a microphone signal to two consoles at the same time, while eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops. Plug-and-play, with no power required, the unit snaps into place onto a standard 35mm DIN rail, for easy installation in a NEMA electrical enclosure.
The DIN-MS-2P features a premium Jensen mic-bridging transformer, which reduces common-mode noise by as much as 130 dB. The unit delivers a flat frequency response from 5 Hz to 50 kHz, with less than 2° phase shift at all frequencies. It also provides a 48V phantom power return path for use with condenser microphones or active direct boxes.
For safety, the DIN-MS-2P comes equipped with a gray, molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame-retardant Noryl.
- Passive single-channel mic splitter – balanced isolator lets you take a microphone signal and send it to two outputs at the same time
- Snaps into place onto a standard 35mm DIN rail for easy installation in a NEMA electrical enclosure
- Eliminates hum and buzz caused by ground loops
- Premium Jensen mic bridging transformer equipped with dual, Faraday internal shields and external MuMETAL cans
- Ruler-flat frequency response from 5 Hz to 50 kHz, with less than 2° phase shift at all frequencies
- Provides a 48V phantom power return path for condenser mics or active direct boxes
- Connections to and from the module are made via removable screw-down wire terminals
- Made from gray, molded assembly made from UL94-VO flame-retardant Noryl
- Plug-and-play, easy to use, no power required