Designed for "studio lighting outside the studio," the Nomad P56 Production 5600K LED Light from FoxFury is a highly portable, waterproof 4100-lumen LED lamp with integrated tripod designed for film, video and photo production. Ideal for run-and-gun ENG or documentary work, the light sets up quickly with no generators or cables, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack will run the light for three hours on high power and 24 hours on low. It's also very useful as a work or emergency area light.
The P56 produces 5600K daylight-colored light with a high color rendition index of 95. You have the choice of high, medium and low constant-on modes, as well as a 4100-lumen flashing setting. The light head swivels and tilts, and comes with a diffuser for a softer, wider beam. The integrated tripod sets up quickly and can elevate the light head as high as 8 feet; it has a safety strap for attaching a sandbag in windy conditions.
Bad weather won't keep this light inside; it's IPX7-rated and submersible to 9.8'. Durably constructed of glass-filled nylon 66 and 6061-T6 aluminum, with a stainless-steel tripod stem, it's designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, and its 24-pound weight makes it highly portable. The battery pack can be recharged in seven hours from AC or DC power, and the light can be run directly on 12 VDC.
- High: 4100 lumens
- Medium: 1600 lumens
- Low: 450 lumens
- 5600K daylight-color light
- High color rendition index of 95
- High, medium, low & flashing modes
- Runtimes: 3 hours / 9 hours / 24 hours
- Directional or diffused beam
- Light head swivels & tilts
- Push-button power/mode at base of unit
Use & Handling
- Integrated tripod elevates light to 8
- Waterproof/submersible to 9.8'
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power pack
- Recharges in 7 hours
- Can run on direct AC or DC power
- Folds down to 34.4"
- Tripod footprint 36" diameter