Designed for "studio lighting outside the studio," the Nomad T56 Production LED Area Light from FoxFury is a highly portable, waterproof 8200-lumen LED lamp with integrated tripod designed for film, video and photo production. Ideal for run-and-gun ENG or documentary work, the light sets up quickly with no generators or cables, and its rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack will run the light for three hours on high power and 24 hours on low.
The T56 produces 5600K daylight-colored light at low, medium and high output settings, with a high color rendition index of 95. The 8.5 x 4" light head can be configured for directional or 360° use; it swivels 340° and tilts up and down. The integrated tripod sets up quickly and can elevate the light head as high as 8.5 feet. You can turn the light on and off and cycle through its settings from up to 70 feet away with the included remote control key fob.
Bad weather won't keep this light inside; it's IPX7-rated and submersible to 9.8'. Durably constructed of glass-filled nylon 66 and 6061-T6 aluminum, with a stainless-steel tripod stem, it's designed to stand up to the rigors of the road, and its 24-pound weight makes it highly portable. The battery pack can be recharged in seven hours from AC or DC power, and the light can be run directly on 12 VDC.
- High: 8200 lumens
- Medium: 3200 lumens
- Low: 900 lumens
- 5600K daylight-color light
- High color rendition index of 95
- Runtimes: 3 hours / 9 hours / 24 hours
- Beam angles: 28° / 360°
- Light head swivels 340° & tilts up and down
- Push-button at base of unit
- Remote fob
- Remote range: 70 feet
- Controls on/off and settings
- Remote can be used simultaneously with on-board switch
Use & Handling
- Integrated tripod elevates light to 8.5'
- Waterproof/submersible to 9.8'
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power pack
- Recharges in 7 hours
- Can run on direct DC power