Compose your shots with accuracy and speed with the GH1 Gimbal Tripod Head from Smith-Victor. This aluminum alloy tripod head is designed to make heavy telephoto lenses easier to maneuver, allowing you to keep up with moving subjects while shooting. It balances the weight of the lens and allows you to rotate the equipment around its center of gravity, making it easy to control even the heaviest gear.
The GH1 head mounts onto any tripod with a 3/8" screw and is capable of 360-degree panning for unimpeded motion. With a load capacity of 39 lb, it supports most DSLR body and lens combinations. An Arca-type compatible clamp allows you to quickly attach and detach your camera when unexpected scenarios arise. The product features an adjustable vertical mounting plate and several knobs for securing your equipment and keeping tight control of your composition.
- Designed for shooting sports and wildlife photos
- Allows for quick and smooth movement of large telephoto lenses
- Features a standard 3/8" tripod screw thread as well as an Arca-type quick release plate with a 1/4"-20 screw
- Aluminum alloy construction keeps this tripod head durable and relatively light
- Four control knobs for panning, tilting and securing your equipment