The Marantz Professional PMD-750T is a bodypack transmitter with an omnidirectional lavalier microphone that can be used as a second transmitter to expand the PMD-750 wireless camera-mount system to two-channel operation, for transmitting stereo signals or two mono signals and capture speech for two people, in interview or acting situations.
The PMD-750T operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency range with frequency-hopping technology, as well as automatic pairing and channel selection. It is equipped with a locking 4-pin mini-XLR jack to ensure that the lavalier mic remains securely connected. The unit is powered with two AA batteries and features a simple-to-operate interface with an OLED display that is easily readable outdoor in sunlight. The PMD-750T ships with foam and synthetic-fur windscreens to protect the lavalier mic from unwanted wind noise.
- Expands the PMD-750 wireless camera-mount system to two-channel operation
- Includes omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- 2.4 GHz FHSS (frequency-hopping spread spectrum) operation
- Automatic pairing and channel selection
- Easily-readable OLED screen
- Lightweight at 2.9 oz
- Locking 4-pin mini-XLR mic input
- Powered via two AA batteries
- Includes foam and synthetic-fur windscreens