The black E1B Backup with MaxVision High-Output LED Flashlight from SureFire is a dual-output LED light featuring a 400-lumen maximum output and SureFire's MaxVision beam, optimized for the user's field of view. A low-output 5-lumen setting allows you to extend the runtime of the EB1 up to 50 hours. This configuration of the Backup flashlight has a dual-function push-button tailcap switch that provides both momentary and constant activation of the light's two output settings.
The EB1 housing is machined from an aluminum alloy and finished with a Mil-Spec anodized hard coat. The corrosion-resistant housing is O-ring and gasket sealed for reliable, waterproof performance. Complementing the Mil-Spec housing, the lamp assembly has a tempered, impact-resistant window with an anti-reflective coating. An integrated two-way pocket clip makes the EB1 Backup a full-featured illuminator for tactical and recreational use.
- Low: 5 lumens
- High: 400 lumens
- White LED emitter
- MaxVision beam for close-range use and situational awareness
- Provides up to 1.3 hours of maximum output using one CR123A battery
- Location: Tailcap
- Type: Push-button
- Momentary and Constant-On
- Shroudless tailcap for easy access to switch
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant Type III Mil-Spec anodized hard coat with black finish
- Anti-reflective, impact-resistant lens window
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket seals
- Two-way steel pocket clip