Ideal AR and similar flat-top platforms, the SureFire M312 Scout Weaponlight comes with a remote touchpad activation switch and an off-set rail mount to provide users with a complete illumination system for close to mid-range use. The light has a single 300-lumen output directed by a pre-focused Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a beam with a generous throw, a tight center cone of bright light, and a dimmer ring on the periphery to help maintain situational awareness.
To control the output, SureFire includes their DS07 remote switch that screws into the light's tailcap and has a 7" cable to allow the touchpad to be placed precisely where it's need to give the user access to momentary activation without moving their support arm and sacrificing safety, stability, and accuracy. For redundancy, there is a constant-on and momentary activation switch on the tailcap portion of the remote light system.
A RM45 off-set mount allows the light to be situated off-center from a Picatinny rail to avoid interference with other accessories, such as IR illuminators, or optics like dot-sights or scopes. Properly placed, the off-set mount reduces the forend profile and limits a common snag hazard.
Built to withstand the rigors experienced by weaponlights, the M312 Scout Light and mount is made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy, with a scratch and corrosion-resistant milspec matte-black finish. The body is O-ring sealed to be dust and water-resistant in even the most extreme conditions.
- 300-lumen single output
- One white LED emitter
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens system produces a smooth pre-focused visible beam of light without holes or hotspots; beam has a large center of bright light and long throw, with a generous spill to maintain situational awareness
- Type: Remote cable touchpad
- Location: 7" cable for precise placement based on personal shooting style
- Momentary-on only for remote touchpad
- Integrated momentary and constant-on switch on tailcap provides switch redundancy
- System disable to prevent accidental activation during transport and storage, or when strict light discipline must be maintained
- Includes an off-set rail mount to position light off-center on the rail to avoid obstruction with optics or other accessories
- Mount on any Picatinny forend rail
- Light and mount made of a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy
- Scratch and corrosion-resistant milspec Type III hard anodized finish on light and mount
- O-ring sealed to withstand extreme weather conditions