Simplify the way you fasten your gear with the PG-CC Cradle Clamp for Gimbal Tripod Heads from Really Right Stuff. Featuring a lever-release design, this product makes it easier and quicker to attach and detach your camera when out in the field. It can also be used as a clamping surface along any Real Right Stuff rail or camera mount. The clamp latches onto the rail through two vertical clamping jaws that tighten with the use of a locking knob.
This cradle clamp is compatible with the Really Right Stuff PG-02 Pano-Gimbal head, requiring for use a PG-VR vertical rail (available separately). It also fits the WH-200 Wimberley Head II, replacing the screw-knob style clamp that comes with that product. Most Arca-type plates are supported by this clamp, except for the Arca-Swiss P0 and Novoflex plates.
- Accepts all Arca-type plates, except for the Arca-Swiss P0 Slidefix plates and Novoflex-branded plates
- Can be used to add 90-degree clamping surface along any Really Right Stuff rail or camera bar
- Lever-release design simplifies the process of attaching and detaching your camera from the tripod
- Three lever positions for secure and precise mounting of your gear
- Jaws are laser engraved every 1mm for precise and repeatable alignment
- Incorporated safety stop relief grooves for greater fore/aft adjustability
- Rubber-overmolded lock knob makes it easy to adjust the position of the clamp