The Porta Brace AR-MIXPRE6 is a durable audio bag custom-fit to carry and protect your valuable Sound Devices MixPre-6 recorder/mixer when working in the field. It features an exterior constructed of abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier Cordura nylon, rigid frame panels, and interior foam padding which helps absorb shocks and protect your equipment from bumps and scratches.
The AR-MIXPRE6 is equipped with a removable, clear Vinyl cover that provides an unobstructed view of the recorder's screen, while shielding it from rain or splashing. Two side openings enable you to fully access all inputs/outputs and memory card slots. The openings' hook-and-loop fasteners provide a tight seal to further protect the MixPre-6 against water, dust, and debris.
The bag can hold up to four wireless transmitters, two in the side pockets and two clipped on the MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) strips along the front panel. The AR-MIXPRE6 ships with the HB-15 Mini-DV shoulder strap.
- Custom-fit to carry and protect your Sound Devices MixPre-6 recorder/mixer
- Abrasion-resistant, 1000-denier Cordura nylon exterior
- Rigid frame panels for maximum protection
- Foam padding to absorb shocks
- Closures with zipper and hook-and-loop fasteners
- Clear vinyl cover protects against rain
- Side openings provide complete access to cable input/output and memory card slots
- Opening seal with hook-and-loop fastener to provide maximum protection against water, dust, and debris
- Two wireless transmitter pockets—one on each side
- MOLLE (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) strips along the front of the bag to clip additional transmitters (for a total of four transmitters)
- Includes the HB-15 Mini-DV shoulder strap