Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2,600' with the CINEGEARS Ghost-Eye Transmitter 800T.Code. It safely supports up to four receivers (sold separately) simultaneously on each channel and is cross-compatible with any Ghost-Eye receiver model. It also features tally and talk-back functionality and timecode support.
Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. The transmitter is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross-conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI on the optional receiver end or vice-versa.
Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your transmitter and receiver connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or a loss of line-of-sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed. The transmitter features a Sony L-series battery plate. Batteries are sold separately.
- Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 2,600'
- Tally, talkback, and timecode
- Supports up to 4 receivers simultaneously on each channel
- Supports any Ghost-Eye receiver
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI outputs with cross-conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line of sight
- Sony L-series battery plate