The CINEGEARS Ghost-Eye Receiver 800T.Code pairs with any Ghost-Eye transmitter and accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 2,600' away with less than 1 ms of latency (depending on the transmitter). It operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. It also features tally and talk-back functionality and timecode support.
The receiver has both HDMI and SDI outputs and is capable of cross-conversion, whereby an HDMI input can be output via SDI or vice versa. Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line-of-sight are automatically reconnected within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed.
The receiver comes with a V-mount battery plate.
- Pairs with any Ghost-Eye transmitter
- Accepts uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video from up to 2,600'
- Tally, talkback, and timecode
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band
- HDMI and SDI outputs with cross conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line of sight
- V-mount battery plate
- Plug-and-play installation