Serato Sample 1.0 is a powerful and intuitive sampler plug-in that allows producers to quickly find, chop, key-shift, and time-stretch samples. The world-class Pitch 'n Time algorithm is utilized, offering industry standard pitch control over your audio.
Once a sample is loaded, it can be manipulated and performed within any DAW offering, VST-, or AU- compatible program. Use the keyboard mode to play a sample across the keys of a MIDI controller. Samples can be triggered monophonically like in Serato DJ, or they can be played polyphonically for chords or drum pattern sequencing. The one-click algorithm finds the best 16 slices of a sample to work with or you can manually set the slice points for personalized control.
- Pitch ‘n Time: Time-stretch samples to extreme values using the power of Serato Pitch 'n Time. It’s also easy to sync samples to your project
- Flawless Key Detection and Key Shifting: Find the key and then shift it with the power of Pitch ‘n Time
- Find the Best Samples: With one click, the algorithm finds 16 of the best samples to work with
- Change Samples Beyond Recognition: You can manipulate each pad individually. Mess around with key, bpm and more with pad parameters
- Keyboard Mode: Play one sample across the full piano scale like a synth
- Mono/Poly Playback: Trigger your Cue Points with monophonic playback like Serato DJ. Or you can use polyphonic playback to play chords and drum patterns
- Familiar and Fast Cue Point Workflow: Use Serato DJ's popular Cue Point workflow to quickly set and trigger pads