Print your ID cards with ease with the HDP5000 Dual-Sided ID Card Printer from Fargo. This printer uses dye sublimation and a thermal transfer process to create sharp, vivid images with 300 dpi resolution. With a full-color YMC print speed of approximately 26 seconds for each card, it can produce up to 150 cards per hour when printing in batch mode. The HDP5000 supports CR-80 cards, printing over-the-edge with a 0.04" over-bleed on each side to ensure there are no visible borders.
The card cartridge is used for input and can hold over 100 cards at a time, while the output hopper on the side of the printer provides a 200-card capacity. A two-line LCD screen is used for displaying information and can be controlled via two soft keys placed below it. The HDP5000 connects to the computer via USB 2.0 or Ethernet ports and is compatible with Windows.
A dual-sided lamination module is included with this printer and allows you to apply an overlaminate layer to your card that increases security and durability. A magnetic stripe encoder is also included and features ISO, custom, and raw binary encoding modes, as well as programmable coercivity settings for different types of stripes. This package also comes with the Omnikey 5127 smart card encoder, which can encrypt identifying data onto a card and is compatible with a wide range of technologies, including many iCLASS and MIFARE platforms.
- YMC batch printing at 150 cards per hour in performance print mode, 124 cards per hour on normal print mode
- YMCK batch printing at 124 cards per hour in performance print mode, 103 cards per hour on normal print mode
- CR-80 card size support with over-the-edge printing that ensures there are no visible white edges
- 100-card input cartridge, 200-card output hopper
- Several printing ribbons available, including options with heat seal and UV fluorescent panels
- Dual-sided lamination module with lamination side selection and support for two different film thicknesses
- Magnetic stripe encoder compatible with ISO standards and featuring a wide range of customization on all three magnetic tracks
- Omnikey 5127 smart card encoder capable of encoding and reading multiple physical access credential technologies, including iCLASS Seos, iCLASS SE, iCLASS, PROX, MIFARE Classic, and MIFARE DESFire EV1
- Comes with installation CD, cleaning roller, and power supply
- Compatible with Windows XP (32-bit), Server 2003 (32-bit), Vista (32-/64-bit), Server 2008 (32-/64-bit), Server 2012 (64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), 7 (32-/64-bit), and 8 (32-/64-bit)