Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 985' with the CINEGEARS Ghost-Eye Transmission Kit 150M V2, in a Gold Mount version. The kit includes a single transmitter and single receiver but safely supports up to four receivers simultaneously on each channel. Moreover, it's cross-compatible with all other Ghost-Eye versions (100M, 150M, etc.) so you can connect longer/shorter-distance receivers if you'd like. The receiver in this kit features a Gold Mount battery plate attached on the back while the transmitter offers a Sony L-Series plate. Batteries are sold separately.
Whether in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint configuration, your HDMI or SDI signal is carried with a low latency rate of less than 1 ms over the license-free 5 GHz frequency band. A minimum distance of 492' (150 m) is ensured, while the maximum distance is 985' line-of-sight. (The kit has even been successfully tested at much longer distances in open spaces.) The set is also capable of HDMI/SDI cross conversion, so you can input a signal via HDMI and output through SDI, or vice versa.
Small obstacles in the line of sight are compensated for by an adaptive signal logarithm, keeping your signal connected. For safety, signals dropped due to interference or loss of line of sight are automatically relinked within 1 ms of the obstacle being removed — auto-relink and improved hardware for a more stable connection are the new features in the V2 version. Other features of the set include AES-128 signal encryption and plug-and-play installation.
- Transmit uncompressed, 1080p60, 10-bit, 4:2:2 video up to 985'
- Cross-compatible with all Ghost Eye models (100M, 150M, etc.)
- Supports 4 receivers simultaneously on each channel
- Less than 1 ms of latency
- Operates on the license-free 5 GHz frequency band; coexists with Wi-Fi
- 492' (150 m) line-of-sight to 985' max transmission distance
- HDMI and SDI outputs with cross-conversion capability
- Adaptive signal logarithm compensates for small obstacles in the line of sight
- AES-128 signal encryption
- Plug-and-play installation
- Gold mount battery plate on the back of the receiver / L-Series plate on the back of the transmitter