The E-Series 90" LED Commercial-Grade OPS PC Bundle from NEC includes the E905 90" Full HD Commercial LED Monitor and Open Pluggable Specification PC with Intel Celeron 2000E Architecture (64GB).
Display your business content on an expansive display in 1080p with the E905 90" Full HD Commercial LED Monitor. This business-ready monitor features a large 90" LED display with a 1920 x 1080 native resolution for viewing detailed Full HD images without pixel loss. This monitor's 280 cd/m² brightness rating and 5000:1 contrast ratio showcases its ability to handle light and dark on-screen images. This model also has an 8 ms response time, which helps it display fast-moving images with reduced image blur.
As a digital-signage-capable display, this commercial monitor is suitable for use in environments such as hospitals and restaurants. This display is equipped with VGA, DVI, DisplayPort, and two HDMI ports for connecting a variety of video sources. Additionally, an interface extension slot is onboard for component expansion. This monitor's dual built-in 10W speakers allow you to enjoy stereo audio playback.
The OPS-APIC-PS slot PC contains a 4th Generation Celeron Dual Core processor and full Windows 7 Pro operating system. Adhering to the OPS standards, audio, video, power and control are all internal to the display itself. This means that there is zero hassle when it comes to cabling or mounting the source of the display. Built with a 64GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Gigabit LAN connectivity, and a mic line in allows this OPS PC to be used in a multitude of ways including 1080p playback and UHD resolution support.
- LED backlighting for efficient operation
- Integrated temperature sensors and thermodynamic cooling fans help to protect the panel from damage
- High definition, and contrast ratio deliver superior visual quality
- Internal 10W speakers and built-in handles enable a simplified installation
- Comprehensive input panel connects to various peripherals
- Full bi-directional RS-232 control and Ethernet control allow individual and group-addressable control, including email diagnostics
- Compatibility with NEC control software PD Comms Tool and NaViSet Administrator 2
- Custom input detect feature to prioritize active inputs
- Expanded terminal interface including 2 HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, and VGA options
- Flexible connectivity with built-in OPS expansion slot for maximum versatility
- Extensive control and diagnostic communication provide the high level remote management
- IR and button lock options for protecting against unnecessary setting changes
- AMX Beacon compatible
- Crestron Connected compatible
- Carbon footprint meter
- Full 24/7 scheduler function
- PiP/POP/side-by-side settings
- Input labeling
- Fixed/variable audio output