The Axis Communications M3047-P is a mini dome network camera designed to provide 360°, high-resolution video surveillance. It's Digital PTZ suitable for use in a retail store or similar environment. An entire store can be covered and displayed live in an overhead, panoramic 360° view in sharp resolution.
Compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, the camera mounts neatly on the ceiling or wall of your establishment and offers multiple comprehensive views, including a 360° overview, panorama, double panorama, quad view, corner, double corner, and corridor views.
The 6MP sensor delivers resolutions up to 2048 x 2048 in a 360° overview and customizable resolutions in other views. An HDMI output allows you to live stream to an HDTV display in up to 1280 x 720 resolution for public viewing. Moreover, you can zoom in on live video or recorded footage to analyze an event, such as a water spill, in a distortion-free view.
The camera features a microSD card slot for storage and supports dedicated network-attached storage (NAS). A Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) port allows the camera to transmit video and receive power via a single cable.
Various accessories are available separately, including a recessed mount and black, vandal-resistant, and covert smoke detector casings.
- Provides 360°, high-resolution surveillance in a single camera
- Suitable for stores and similar environments
- View options include 360° overview, panorama, quad view, corner, and corridor
- 6MP sensor captures images in resolutions up to 2048 x 2048 in a 360° overview
- Capable of live streaming to an HDTV for public viewing via an HDMI output in 1280 x 720 resolution
- Capable of zooming in on live and recorded video
- microSD card slot
- Various accessories are available separately, including a recessed mount and covert smoke detector casings
- Via HDMI output
- Multiple, individually configurable streams in H.264 and MJPEG
- Axis Zipstream technology in H.264
- Adjustable frame rate and bandwidth
- VBR/MBR H.264
- 360° overview
- Dewarped panorama, corridor, corner, and quad views
- Two individually cropped out and dewarped view areas
- 360° overview can be streamed simultaneously with two view areas or one other dewarped view
- Digital PTZ of view areas
- Preset positions
- Guard tour
- Digital tilt of panorama and quad views