The OR-185-AFHD-RMK Orchid 18.5" LCD Master Confidence Monitor from Marshall is a rack-mountable (with included kit) monitor with dual, auto-sensing 3G-SDI inputs, DVI-I, VGA, composite, component, and analog inputs plus a 3G-SDI loopout. This broadcast monitor features 300 cd/m² of brightness, and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. Supporting HD resolutions up to 1080p60, this reliable monitor provides the display tools required for daily studio, editing, and transfer-house use. Its range of analytical tools include a waveform monitor, color vectorscope, clip guide color gamut monitoring, false-color mapping and 3D monitoring functions.
This LCD monitor features seven user-assignable function keys and four knobs for navigating your settings. Rack-mountable using the included kit, the OR-185-AFHD Orchid 18.5" also functions as a portable standalone display. Ergonomic touches include a built-in carrying handle and a tilting stand. Additional display features include seven user-assignable function keys, tri-color tally, color peaking, 3D review, anaglyph 3D views, and side-by-side 3D.
On the audio side, the OR-185-AFHD Orchid 18.5" monitor sports front-panel stereo speakers, 3.5mm line input/output, and a 3.5mm headphone output. Its audio-level display provides peak hold, numerical indicators, audio-metering data, and channel-loss alerts. Up to 16 channels can be de-embedded and displayed across 64-segment tri-color meters with user-adjustable reference levels.
- 18.5" LCD monitor with rack-mounting kit
- Dual, auto-sensing 3G-SDI inputs; DVI-I, VGA, and analog inputs
- Supports HD/SD video resolutions up to 4:4:4 12-bit 1080p30 and 4:2:2 10-bit 1080p60
- Brightness of 300 cd/m² and contrast ratio of 1000:1
- Waveform monitor, color vectorscope, and clip guide color gamut monitor
- Tri-color tally, red/blue/green/mono channel view, false-color mapping, and color peaking
- Default white balance of 6500K
- Seven user-assignable function keys and four knobs for easy menu navigation
- 16 tri-color audio meters (64-segment) with user-adjustable reference levels
- 3D functions include anaglyph 3D displays, 3D review, and side-by-side 3D