Designed for telephoto zoom lenses, the TravelHood Zoom from LensCoat provides an adjustable strap-on hood that weighs only 5 oz and can be folded flat to fit inside your camera case or lens pouch. It fits tightly around your lens barrel and attaches with the use of hook-and-loop fasteners, blocking stray light from entering the lens for a clear image.
The water-resistant material of the hood grips the lens barrel to keep the TravelHood in place and allows it to be used in inclement weather conditions. The Realtree Max5 design features a wide variety of plant-like patterns, including tall grains such as wheat and oats. This makes it well-suited for hiding from birds and other types of wildlife in many different environments. This product is made in the USA.
- Designed for lenses like Nikon 200-500mm, Nikon 80-400mm, Sigma 150-600mm, Sigma 50-500mm, Tamron 150-600mm, and other telephoto zoom lenses
- On some lenses vignetting may occur at the wider focal lengths
- No filter thread or hardware required for use, simply strap it on with the hook-and-loop fasteners
- Can help protect the front element of the lens against scratches and water droplets
- Light weight of 5 oz and foldable material make it easy to work with this hood out on the field or during transport