With an intuitive touchscreen design, the PT1745R 17" 5:4 Single Touch LCD Touchscreen Monitor from Planar Systems is suited for use in retail, point-of-sale, education, healthcare, and more. This display supports single touch functionality and features 5-wire resistive touchscreen technology, which offers improved feedback and sensitivity when using the touch display.
Installation is simple as the display requires no drivers for basic touchscreen operation, and it comes compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. Once installed viewers can take advantage of the 1280 x 1024 resolution screen, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 250 cd/m² brightness rating with the touchscreen off and 200 cd/m² with the touchscreen on, a 5 ms response time, and support for up to 16.7 million colors. Additionally, setup is simple as the PT1745R comes equipped with 9-pin and 15-pin VGA inputs along with a USB Type-B port and a 3.5mm audio jack.
- 17" touch screen monitor with 1280 x 1024 resolution
- Available in black or white
- 5-wire resistive touch screen for indoor environments
- Internal power supply Dual Serial/USB touch screen interface
- Compatible with mounting options that use the 100mm VESA standard
- Offers 80% transmissivity