Designed to be safe for use in hazardous environments, this yellow Pelican 3315R RA Rechargeable Safety Certified Flashlight offers right-angle orientation for hands-free illumination, two brightness levels, a flashing mode, a generous maximum runtime of 34 hours, and a long-lasting rechargeable battery. It carries Class I, Division 1, and IECEx ia certifications.
The light has a 3.2V, 18650 lithium iron phosphate battery that recharges in five hours, runs on the 132-lumen high-power setting for five hours, and runs on the 15-lumen low setting for 34 hours. You'll always know how much power you have left, thanks to the full-time battery level indicator on the on/off switch. The LiFePO battery is good for approximately 2000 charges.
The light is IPX7-rated waterproof and built for the rigors of daily use, with a housing made from anti-static impact-modified PC/PBT polymer, an anti-static coated polycarbonate lens, and a synthetic rubber O-ring seal.
- Low: 15 lumens
- High: 132 lumens
- Class I, Division 1, and IECEx ia safety certified
- Flashing mode
- White LED
- Location: Side
- Type: Click-type push button
- Anti-static PC/PBT polymer housing
- Anti-static polycarbonate lens
- Synthetic rubber O-ring seal
- IPX7-rated, waterproof to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Onboard charging 3.2V LiFePO battery
- Lightweight at 6.2 oz with battery