The Shure ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Wireless Receiver with 10" Gooseneck Microphone Kit from B&H includes a Shure 4-channel wireless receiver, four ULXD8-G50 wireless gooseneck microphone bases with transmitters, four MX410LPDF/C 10" cardioid Dualflex gooseneck microphones with bi-color status indicators, four SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, an SBC450US 4-bay networked charging station with power supply, two 1/2 wave antennas, and rackmount hardware for the receiver. This kit can be used to capture audio in large meeting venues or conferences for live sound reinforcement applications.
At only 7.6 pounds, the ULXD4Q receiver offers four channels of audio quality, RF signal stability, and setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit. The rugged all-metal chassis houses four independent receivers, each with its own audio, RF meters, gain control, and XLR outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
The ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitter is designed for use with Shure MX-series and Dualflex gooseneck microphones. It offers low latency and has a low profile, which is suitable for tabletop use at meetings and events where wired microphones are impractical. The transmitter base is built with a configurable mute button (toggle, push-to-mute, push-to-talk, disabled) and a mute LED indicator.
In addition, the four MX410DF Dualflex gooseneck microphones have flexible sections at the top and bottom. They provide additional control and adjustment for the talent during your meeting and conference applications. The Shure ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Wireless Receiver with 10" Gooseneck Microphone Kit from B&H has everything you need to capture audio and make your board meeting or conference event a success.
Shure ULXD4Q Quad-Channel Digital Wireless Receiver (G50: 470 to 534 MHz)
Part of the ULX-D wireless series, the Shure ULXD4Q houses 4 independent digital receivers in a rugged, single-rack unit with an internal power supply. Two Ethernet ports support Dante digital audio, while RF cascade ports allow for antenna signal distribution to another receiver unit. Audio summing enables the receiver to function as a 4-channel mixer.
The ULX-D Series simplifies the set up and management of large numbers of wireless systems. It is ideal for professional sound reinforcement applications in large live venues and houses of worship, as well as A/V installations in conference, educational, and corporate facilities. Compatible with a wide selection of Shure transmitters and mic capsules, it delivers pristine 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio, capturing every detail with clarity, accurate low end, and crisp transient response.
The ULX-D operates in the UHF band, utilizing Digital Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from interference, delivering rock-solid RF signal stability without audio artifacts. In Standard mode you can run up to 17 channels per 6 MHz TV channel, at a range up to 330'. Alternatively, the High-Density mode lets you run up to 47 channels per 6 MHz TV channel, at a maximum range of 98'. The system offers AES-256 encryption for security.
Each receiver module has its own audio and RF meters, 60 dB of gain control, and XLR output. A large LCD screen and intuitive controls let you quickly make adjustments, even in low-light situations. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning, IR sync, gain optimization to match any input source, and internal limiting to prevent clipping.
The Ethernet ports also allow multiple receivers to be easily networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment via Shure's Wireless Workbench software. In addition, the Channels Mobile App enables you to control the system remotely from an iOS device.
Shure Professional-Grade Digital Wireless Audio Quality
- 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range with flat response
- >120 dB wide dynamic range for excellent signal-to-noise performance
- Up to 60 dB of independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Works with a wide selection of Shure mics and transmitter types including the ULXD1 bodypack and ULXD2 handheld transmitters that provide complete mobility for presenters/performers, and the ULXD6 boundary and ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to accommodate meeting rooms with flexible seating layouts
- ULX-D receivers are also compatible with QLX-D bodypack and handheld transmitters
Up to 60 Channels with Rock-Solid Transmission
- 4-channel receiver operates in the G50: 470 to 534 MHz UHF band
- 64 MHz tuning range lets you run up to 60 channels at the same location in Standard mode or 90 channels in High-Density mode
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch antennas before dropouts occur
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications using two discrete bodypacks on a single audio source
- 256-bit AES encryption offers unbreachable privacy—uses unique, randomized encryption key generated every time encryption is enabled
- Interference detection and alerts provide instant confirmation on both the receiver LCD and WWB software when interference is present
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805 passive antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference
- The UA844+SWB antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time
Intelligent Hardware Simplifies Setup, Monitoring & Control
- Ethernet networking enables real-time, precision monitoring, and control of your system, as well as automatic frequency coordination across multiple receivers, using Wireless Workbench, SystemOn, and Axient Spectrum Manager software
- Compatible with external controllers such as AMX and Creston
- Cross subnet control-enabled for management between multiple facilities or venues
- Dante support allows you to seamlessly send uncompressed, multichannel audio over standard IP Ethernet networks with low-latency, sample-accurate synchronization, and automatic device discovery—on the same network as IT and control data
Two RF Cascade Ports
- Allow distribution of RF antena signals to another receiver unit—ports provide DC bias voltage to power active antennas
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Proprietary Gain Ranging optimizes system dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Internal limiter automatically engages to prevent digital clipping of your audio
- Each receiver has an individual gain control and an XLR output with switchable mic/line level
- Quick visual check using audio and RF LED meters with peak indicators
- Intuitive front-panel controls with lockout feature and easily readable LCD with adjustable contrast
- Remote Control: Make adjustments anywhere in the venue via the Channels Mobile App for iOS devices
- Yamaha device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Smart Power Management on Transmitters: Advanced SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable batteries with SBC chargers provide extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, battery-life metering in hours and minutes (accurate to within 15 minutes), and detailed tracking of battery health status
Shure ULXD8 Digital Wireless Gooseneck Base Transmitter with No Mic (G50: 470 to 534 MHz)
The Shure ULXD8 is a digital wireless base transmitter for Shure Microflex gooseneck microphones (available separately) and is compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The gooseneck design allows you to place the mic close to the speaker and above the table surface, away from paper rustling or other noises. Ideal for use where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter is designed for quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD8 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Gooseneck Mics
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range.
- The base fits 5", 10", and 15" Microflex Series gooseneck microphones with either one or two bendable sections and a choice of polar patterns to suit different coverage needs— simply screw the mic onto the base.
User-Friendly Features in a Discreet Housing
- The mute button can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation, with a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibration or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
Convenient Power Management Options
- The ULXD8 operates for up to 8 hours and 20 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
Shure MX410LPDF/C 10" Cardioid Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone with Bi-Color Status Indicator
The MX410LPDF/C 10" Cardioid Dualflex Gooseneck Microphone with Bi-Color Status Indicator from Shure is a modular gooseneck microphone for meetings and conferences. It can be used when paired with an optional desktop or mounted base, wired or wireless option, or interchangeable cartridge, and is a flexible way to capture audio for meeting rooms and similar applications.
The 10" gooseneck features flexible sections at the top and bottom that provide additional control in meetings or conferences. Additionally, when mounted with the MX890 wireless desktop base (sold separately), it is fully compatible with SLX wireless receiver systems, including the SLX4L wireless receiver with logic output for applications requiring logic functionality.
Compatible with the Following Bases:
- ULXD8: Gooseneck base transmitter
- MX400SMP: Surface mount preamp for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX890: Wireless desktop base for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
- MX400SMP: Surface mount preamp for MX405, MX410, and MX415 models
Shure SB900A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
Replacing the previous model, this Shure SB900A Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery is the rechargeable powering option for the P3RA and P9RA professional wireless bodypack receivers, as well as the PSM1000 and UR5 portable diversity receivers. It also works with QLX-D and ULX-D digital wireless systems.
Shure SBC450US 4-Bay Networked Charging Station with Power Supply
The SBC450US 4-Bay Networked Charging Station with Power Supply from Shure allows up to 4 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters, equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery, to be charged quickly and conveniently. The transmitters slide into the charger and the bi-color LEDs confirm the charging status. It is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery.
In addition, when connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure's Wireless Workbench or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.