The American Audio STK-106W is a versatile, 2-way mini-array powered sound system, well suited for mobile artists, DJs, live sound, and recorded music playback as well as vocal PA for presentations, events and parties. The system utilizes a 750W (1500W peak) Class-D amplifier, which delivers 500W to the 10" subwoofer and 250W to the 6 x 2" tweeter array, which combine to deliver a frequency response of 45 Hz to 20 kHz.
The solid plywood subwoofer enclosure houses the integrated six-channel mixer, which offers a variety of inputs including two combo XLR-1/4" mic/line inputs with reverb, two 1/4" or RCA line inputs, and a stereo 1/8" input for connecting a portable music player. Additionally, the mixer can pair for Bluetooth wireless audio streaming from a portable device. The mixer also features a master level control, wireless pairing to a second STK-106W, and RCA outputs for monitoring.
The American Audio STK-106W uses an adjustable mounting pole for the tweeter array and includes a speakON cable for connecting the integrated amplifier to the array. A padded cover is included as well as a standard IEC power cord.
- 2-way portable array sound system
- 10" powered subwoofer
- 6 x 2" tweeter array
- Class-D amplification: 750W RMS (1500W peak)
- 6-channel mixer
- Channels 1-2: 2 x combo microphone/line inputs with reverb
- Channels 3-4: 2 x 1/4" or RCA stereo line inputs
- Channels 5-6: 1 x mini-stereo input jack or Bluetooth wireless stereo connectivity
- Adjustable mounting pole
- speakON cable for connecting array to powered subwoofer
- Padded cover
- Standard IEC power cord
- Outputs: Stereo monitor RCA output
- Master volume control
- Bluetooth wireless pairing to a second STK-106W unit
- Solid plywood housing