Combining a high magnification and oversized objectives, Levenhuk's 10x50 Atom Binoculars are an ideal optic for making detailed observations at long distances, even in challenging lighting conditions.
The large lenses draw in copious amounts of light, and combined with the 10x power, translates to a comfortable exit pupil that will completely cover most fully-dilated pupils in low-light conditions such as at dawn or dusk, and when peering into heavy brush or canopies. Complementing these performance features are anti-reflection fully coated optics and a traditional Porro prism optical path which all work together to produce an immersive and comfortable observational experience, featuring bright and clear high-contrast views with accurate color rendition and a rich depth a field. The wide field of view helps to mitigate the appearance of visible hand-shake that is common with higher power optics, for clearer views.
For long-duration glassing sessions, to reduce arm fatigue, or eliminate vibrations, the Atom can be tripod-mounted using an optional adapter. The binoculars' chassis is O-ring sealed to be waterproof, and wrapped in a protective slip-resistant rubber armor. Fold-down rubber eyecups mold themselves to the user's eye sockets to block stray peripheral light for brighter views without intrusive side glare, and the binoculars' large focusing wheel is highly textured to make precision focusing fast and easy.
- 10x magnification
- Large 50mm objective lenses draw in more light than smaller objectives to boost low-light performance
- Traditional BK7 Porro prism optical path provides a rich depth of field to produce an immersive observational experience
- Anti-reflection fully coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, clarity and contrast
- Wide 66° apparent angle of view
- 345-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Large textured slip-resistant center focusing wheel is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves
- ±3 right-eye dioptric correction
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance adjustment range
- Fold-down rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 12mm eye relief
- Comfortable 5mm exit pupil completely covers most pupils when they are dilated in low-light conditions to avoid vignetting
- Protective armor provides a slip-resistant grip
- Finger indents improve grip security and stability
- O-ring sealed to be waterproof
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter