With a powerful magnification and an objective lens diameter that pushes it into the full-size range, the Levenhuk 16x32 Atom Binoculars combine power and portability to give users the ability to make detailed observations of distant subjects quickly on the trail or around town.
These binoculars are outfitted with compact BK7 roof prisms, and anti-reflection lens coatings which help to reduce glare, while preserving your ability to accurately see colors. The binoculars' optical tubes are O-ring sealed for waterproof performance, and the entire housing is covered in a protective rubber armoring that provides a slip-resistant grip for sure and secure handling.
A closed-bridge configuration increases stability and rigidity, while offering a solid platform for the low-profile center focusing mechanism. The bridge features dual hinges that allow the optical tubes to fold and tuck under the bridge, making the binoculars very compact when closed, for easy packing and carrying. Finally, these binoculars are equipped with fold-down rubber eyecups, so whether you wear eyeglasses, sunglasses, or no glasses, just about anyone can comfortably use them.
- Powerful 16x magnification
- 32mm objective lenses gather more light than compact models, helping to make images brighter and clearer — especially with the high magnification
- Compact BK7 roof prisms reduce the overall form-factor to make them smaller when closed
- Fully coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- 188-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- 10mm eye relief
- 2mm exit pupil
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Low-profile textured center focusing wheel
- ±3 right-eye dioptric correction
- Wide 58-72mm interpupillary adjustment range allows the binoculars to be used by people with very narrow faces, like children
- Fold-down rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- O-ring sealed to be waterproof
- Rubber armoring protects housing and provides a slip-resistant grip
- Raised finger grooves adds additional grip security - especially in cold weather
- Dual hinge allows optical tubes to be folded under bridge for compact storage
- Lightweight: 14 ounces