Outfitted with an objective diameter that pushes them out of the compact range, the Levenhuk 8x32 Karma Binoculars utilize moderate magnification to maintain a wider field of view versus higher-power optics and create an immersive observational experience, while maintaining an easy-to-manage form factor.
The compact BAK4 roof prisms and smaller objectives ensure that the optic fits comfortably in the hands of most users, while fully multi-coated optics maximize light transmission for bright and clear high-contrast views with accurate color rendition. The binoculars' large center focus wheel, right-eye dioptric correction, and twist-up eyecups ensure a clear focus by most users, whether they have perfect vision or wear corrective lenses, or for those who want to observe with sunglasses on.
The chassis is wrapped in a protective slip-resistant rubber armor with raised textured palm-pads to add grip security and stability in cold weather — even when wearing gloves. For convenience, Levenhuk includes a tethered one-piece rainguard and stay-on/flip-down objective lens caps are easy to put on and take off without the risk of losing them. These design and optical features make these binoculars an ideal choice for hikers and hunters, sightseers and tourists, as well as outdoor enthusiasts and sports spectators.
- Moderate 8x magnification
- 32mm objective lenses boost light-gathering ability versus compact models for improved low-light performance
- Compact roof prism light path
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- Highly-reflective silver prism coatings reduce internal light loss to help maintain image brightness and improve contrast
- 305-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Closed-bridge configuration
- Large textured center focusing wheel is easy to manipulate even when wearing gloves
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance adjustment range allows the eyepieces to be adjusted for different size faces
- ±4 right-eye dioptric correction enables optical system to be customized to specific eye prescriptions for use without corrective lenses
- Twist-up rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- 13.6mm eye relief
- Comfortable 4mm exit pupil
- Rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip
- Raised textured palm-pads improve grip security
- Tripod-mountable with optional adapter to reduce arm fatigue or reduce vibrations
- Tethered one-piece eyepiece rainguard and stay-on/flip-down objective lens caps are easy to put on and take off without the risk of losing them
- Broad 5 to 140°F (-15 to 60°C) operating temperature range