Used by outdoor enthusiasts, game hunters, and sports spectators, the Levenhuk 10x50 Sherman PRO Binoculars feature an improved lens configuration that produces a clear and flat view from edge to edge. They are outfitted with a wide angle of view, impressive eye relief, and a wide exit pupil to make long observation sessions comfortable, even in low light conditions such as dawn and dusk when many animals are most active or under heavy cloud cover.
Engineered with BAK4 roof prisms, a 5-element / 3-group eyepiece lens configuration, and anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics, the optical components work together to present an immersive observation experience by producing bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color fidelity and limited distortion across their wide field of view, while helping to boost their light-gathering abilities in fading light. The binoculars' wide angle of view helps to minimize the appearance of the visible hand-shake that is common when holding high-power optics such as these.
Owing to the higher power and large objectives, holding binoculars of this size can cause fatigue and accentuate the appearance of visible hand shake. It's for this reason that Levenhuk made the Sherman Pro tripod mountable with an optional adapter for hands-free use. For fast glassing on the go, or when tripods are impracticable, the Porro prism design creates natural positions for the hands which are accentuated with rubberized armor to offer a more secure grip. The binoculars' optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to make them waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes. Finally, a ribbed and textured center focusing wheel, a ±4 dioptric correction range, and fold-down rubber eyecups ensure precise focusing and eye relief for just about any user regardless of most individual eye prescription.
- High 10x magnification enables detailed observations of distant subjects
- Large 50mm objective lenses draw in a generous amount of light for improved viewing in low-light conditions
- Traditional Porro prism optical path helps to maintain a rich depth of field versus comparable roof prisms
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity across the entire visible spectrum, and improves contrast and image brightness
- BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil, and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- 2-element/1-group objective lens configuration and 5-element/3-group eyepiece lens configuration improves image quality by reducing lens-edge distortion
- Wide 65° apparent angle of view helps to minimize the appearance of distracting hand-shake common when holding high-power optics, while presenting an immersive observational experience
- 342-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- Large textured and slip-resistant center focus wheel is easy to manipulate, even when wearing gloves
- ±4 right eye dioptric correction range for precise focus adjustment to most user's individual prescription
- 60-70mm interpupillary adjustment range
- Twist-up eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use to limit vibration and arm fatigue
- Exceptional 21mm eye relief makes long-duration glassing sessions more comfortable
- Wide 5mm exit pupil will cover most pupils as they dilate in low light conditions for clearer views
- Nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature changes
- Protective rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip, especially in cold or wet weather
- Tethered one-piece eyepiece rainguard and stay-on/flip-down objective lens caps are easy to put on and take off without the risk of losing them
- Broad 5 to 104°F (-15 to 40°C) operating temperature range
- Weight: 34.5 ounces