The red-on-black ProX XS-NS6IILT is a flight case designed to safely house a Numark NS6II DJ controller for DJs, beatmakers, and producers in clubs, parties, and live stage applications. It has a sliding laptop shelf on which you can set up your production computer. At the back and bottom of the case, extra space is given for storing adapters, cables, and more.
The case features 3/8” plywood construction for durability. The plywood’s laminated surface incorporates hexagonal honeycomb-style grids to increase resistance to scratches. Heavy-duty steel ball corners safeguard the case edges. Steel latches provide simple and secure closure. The front panel is removable to yield access to front-mounted jacks and controls without having to remove the controller. Recessed, padded carry handles are provided for convenient transport between gigs.
- Holds one Numark NS6II DJ controller
- Sliding shelf for laptop
- Removable front panel provides convenient access to front-mounted jacks and controls
- Additional space for cables and accessories
- Laminated 3/8" plywood construction
- Latching closure
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners protect case edges
- Recessed carry handles for simple transport