The Active 2-Way Array Speaker System from RCF is equipped with three 10" neodymium woofers and a 1.4" compression driver with a 3" voice coil on an asymmetrical waveguide. The system accepts female XLR input connectors and line level signals from a mixing console or other signal source, while the output XLR male connector provides a loop-through for daisy-chaining speakers. The Mic/Line switch is used to adjust the input sensitivity. When used just for speech, the Mic setting allows you to use a microphone directly with the speaker. You can set the selector to Line when using the speaker for live music or playback.
- Power indicator: When the power cord is connected and the power switch is turned on this indicator lights green.
- Signal indicator: Lights green if there is signal present on the main XLR input.
- Limiter indicator: The amplifier has a built-in limiter circuit to prevent clipping of the amplifiers or overdriving the transducers. When the peak clipping circuit is active the LED blinks orange.
- RMS limiter: Prevents damages to the transducers. If the RMS limiter is active the LED lights red.
- Powered by a 1400W peak power digital amplifier (split 400W for high frequency and 1000W for low frequency)
- 3 x 10" neodymium mid-bass drivers, 2.5" voice coil combined with a fiberglass former
- Precision controlled by an on-board DSP-driven controllers
- M-roll surround shape
- Edge wound voice coils
- ND 840 compression driver with 3" diaphragm with a 1.4" exit throat; asymmetrical horn for optimized coverage
- EQ switch
- PowerCON locking 3-pole AC mains
- Volume knob controls the volume of the power amplifier
- AC PowerCON link receptacle to link one or more units
- Power switch turns the AC power on and off
- Provides two-way line source
- Portable PA
- Live sound
- Performance venues
- Houses of worship
- Live clubs