Part of the Art 7 Series MK4 line of speakers, the RCF ART 708-A MK4 is a lightweight (at 23.37 lb) and portable active speaker designed to deliver full-range sound with accurate high-frequencies and controlled deep bass. It is well suited for live sound reinforcement or distributed sound systems in clubs, corporate spaces, houses of worship, or for mobile DJ setups.
The ART 708-A MK4 is equipped with an 800W peak, Class-D digital amplifier, which drives 600W into the 8" woofer and 200W into the 1", mylar-dome compression driver. The speaker delivers a frequency response of 60 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL output of 127 dB and wide, 90°H x 70°V coverage angles. The integrated DSP manages the loudspeaker processing, including crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost. Phase and amplitude are corrected using proprietary FiRPHASE technology conceived for delivering a natural and transparent sound with a balanced stereo image.
Easy to operate, the ART 708-A MK4 comes with XLR and 1/4" balanced inputs for connecting a microphone, mixer, or audio device, and with a volume knob to set the level. Furthermore, the switchable Flat/Boost mode enables you to emphasize the bass response when playing at low volume, or keep it flat for all other applications.
The cabinet is molded with rugged polypropylene composite material (PP) and designed to dampen vibrations, even at maximum volume settings. It features a top handle, which allows you to firmly hold the speaker and move it easily. The ART 708-A MK4 can be mounted on a stand or a subwoofer pole, or positioned on its side to serve as a wedge monitor.
- ART 7 Series MK4 portable active speaker for live sound reinforcement, stage monitoring, front-fill/side-fill applications
- Use in clubs, music venues, corporate spaces, or for mobile DJ setups
- 8" woofer – delivers fast and accurate reproduction of the mid-bass frequency range, and controlled deep bass
- 1", mylar-dome compression driver with 1.0" voice coil – offers open and natural midrange frequencies, precise high-frequency reproduction, and sound projection
- 90°H x 70°V, wide-dispersion horn with constant directivity
- Class-D, amplifier – 800W, 2-way peak power
- Connect microphone, mixer, or audio device
- Simple to operate plug'n'go design with double input (XLR or 1/4" jack), and one volume knob
- 127 dB maximum SPL
- 60 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- Integrated DSP manages full loudspeaker processing, FiRPHASE filters, crossover and EQ, soft limiter, and dynamic bass boost
- FiRPHASE proprietary and advanced FIR filtering technology delivers transparent sound, and balanced stereo image
- Solid mechanical aluminum structure stabilizes the amplifier during transportation and facilitates fan-less heat dissipation
- Cabinet is molded with polypropylene composite material (PP), and designed to dampen vibrations, even at maximum volume settings
- Rugged construction with internal reinforcement prevents any deformation of the cabinet
- Rear profile design of the cabinet allows speaker to be used as a monitor wedge
- Ergonomically designed top handle allows to firmly hold the cabinet, and move it easily
- Lightweight (at 23.37 lb) design for portability
- Steel pole socket for mounting on a stand or on a subwoofer pole
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- 110-240V operation, user switchable