Convert your slides and negatives into digital images with the VFS-014-SF Smartfix Portable Scanner from veho. This product uses a 14MP CMOS sensor with an optical resolution of 3200 dpi to digitize 135 slides and 135, 110, and 126 negative film so you can easily share your photos with friends and family. Designed to be completely portable, the scanner is powered by a lithium-ion 1050mAh battery and saves images directly onto a user-supplied SD card that fits into a slot in the back.
To use the scanner, simply fit the film into the appropriate tray and align it manually by using the preview on the 2.4" LCD display. Each scan creates crisp 24-bit JPEGs and takes approximately one to two seconds depending on the speed and class rating of your SD card. Beyond previewing, the LCD screen also features a playback function for viewing or deleting any of your scanned photos.
After you are done with your images, you can connect the scanner to a computer to charge the battery or transfer your files. You can also plug it into the TV to see all your photos on the big screen without having to transfer the files to other devices. The VFS-014-SF Smartfix is compatible with both Windows and Mac and comes with all the necessary cables and trays as well as a small cleaning brush.
- Stand-alone portable design with no computer required to scan images
- Light weight of 15.2 oz for easy carrying and transport
- Three built-in white LEDs provide even illumination for proper scanning
- Automatic exposure and color balance, with manual exposure adjustments of ±2 EV available for fine tuning
- Buttons at the top allow you to set the correct film type, view scanned images on the LCD, and delete them if needed
- USB cable connects scanner to computer, with two different modes for charging battery or transferring files
- 3.5mm jack to yellow RCA cable connects scanner to TV for manual playback of images or slideshow mode