Specifically designed to produce creative selective focus effects, the Composer Pro II with Sweet 80 Optic from Lensbaby pairs the 80mm f/2.8 optic with a lens body for Sony E-mount cameras. The Sweet 80 is a unique lens, which affords a distinct curved field of focus for producing a sweet spot of focus surrounded by smooth, blurred elements. When coupled with the Composer Pro II, this spot of focus can be moved anywhere within the image area, and changed in dimension, using up to 15° of tilt on the lens body. The optic also features a manual aperture for adjusting the size of the in-focus area and has a 12-blade diaphragm to further contribute to a smooth bokeh quality in the out-of-focus regions. The lens is constructed with four glass elements in two groups, and each of the elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for high contrast, color-accurate imagery.
Sweet 80 Optic
- Portrait-length 80mm f/2.8 lens provides a comfortable, slightly narrow field of view that is well-suited to isolating subjects.
- Distinct curvature of field produces a sweet spot of focus to suit making selective focus imagery.
- Besides adjusting exposure, the f/2.8 to f/22 aperture range allows you to control the size of the sweet spot of focus.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
- Lens construction uses four glass elements in two groups, and each of the elements are multi-coated to resist flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Composer Pro II
- Sony E lens mount.
- Enables tilting the optic up to 15°to vary the amount and position of the sweet spot of focus.
- Accepts various optics from the Optic Swap System.
- Metal body for improved durability and rigidity.