The Galaxy Audio TV8 Traveler Series 120W PA System with CD Player, Single UHF Receiver, and One Wireless Handheld Microphone is a portable all-in-one PA system, media player, and microphone bundle designed to provide simple configuration and versatile sound reproduction for hosts, presenters, performers, and DJs at parties, meetings, training sessions, and special events. The bundle includes a TV8 Bluetooth-enabled PA system, an RM-CD CD/media player, a TV5-REC single UHF receiver, and one TVHH wireless handheld cardioid dynamic microphone.
The handheld mic connects wirelessly to the TV5-REC single receiver, which resides in the TV8 PA system. Also mounted in the PA is the CD player, which plays standard and MP3 CDs and supports playback of files via its USB port and SD card slot.
Choose from 96 channels and route music and instruments via Bluetooth, XLR, RCA, 3.5mm, and 1/4" inputs. Selectable voice priority allows automatic attenuation of music when signal is detected from a wired or wireless mic. The integrated mixer offers 2-band EQ and volume controls. 120W of peak power are pumped through an 8" woofer and 1" tweeter. Built-in handles and rolling wheels enable simple and efficient transport between locations.
Galaxy Audio TV8 Traveler Series 8" 2-Way 120W Portable All-In-One Bluetooth-Enabled PA System
The Galaxy Audio TV8 is a Traveler Series portable all-in-one, Bluetooth-enabled PA system designed to provide compact and versatile sound reinforcement for DJs, announcers, presenters, and hosts at clubs, meetings, parties, and special events. Its 2-way 120W configuration utilizes an 8” woofer and a 1” tweeter and delivers coverage for up to 600 people.
Connect wired microphones and instruments to the XLR and 1/4" jacks and hook up music playback devices such as CD players or MP3 players to the stereo RCA and 3.5mm ports. Stream music wirelessly from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop via the integrated Bluetooth receiver. The built-in mixer offers adjustable volume per input, 2-band EQ, and a master volume control. Stereo RCA and 3.5mm outputs can be used to record the mix or route it to a larger mixer. A selectable voice priority function allows incoming microphone signal to attenuate the music level, which is ideal for ensuring that announcements will not be overpowered by the music.
The TV8 features an integrated carry handle, retractable luggage handle, and rolling wheels for easy transport. It can be powered via AC or the built-in rechargeable batteries.
Powerful Sound Reinforcement
- 8" woofer
- 1" tweeter
- High-power amplifier (80W RMS, 120W peak)
- Coverage capacity of up to 600 people
- XLR-1/4" combo jack input for a microphone or instrument
- 1/4" input for a mic/line signal
- Stereo RCA coaxial input and 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Built-in Bluetooth for wirelessly streaming music from a smartphone, tablet, or laptop
- A selectable voice priority function automatically reduces the volume of the media player, Bluetooth, and line level input when receiving a transmission from a wireless or wired handheld microphone, allowing announcements to be made without being overpowered by music
AC or Battery Powered
- Operate for an unlimited time on AC power or for about 7.5 to 16 hours on battery power
- Approximately 6 to 8 hours to fully recharge the built-in batteries
- Operation while recharging will not affect the charge time
- If a power failure occurs while operating on AC power, the TV8 will seamlessly switch to battery power
Add Modules for Expanded Functionality
- Easily add or remove optional Function Modules via the "plug-in" modular design
- Optional modules include wireless mic receivers, a media player, and an Audio Link Module, which wirelessly transmits the entire audio mix from one Traveler to any number of satellite Travelers
- All optional modules are internally wired and require no external patching
- Durable ABS enclosure with a carry handle, retractable handle, and rolling wheels
- Supports standard pole mounting
Galaxy Audio RM-CD Traveler Series CD/MP3 Player
The Galaxy Audio RM-CD is a CD/MP3 player designed to provide reliable music playback when used with TV8 and TV10 portable PA systems at restaurants, clubs, parties, and other special events. It supports standard WAV CDs and MP3 CDs, and offers playback of files on external media via its USB Type-A port and SD card slot. The front-panel features a volume knob, navigation controls, and an LCD display, which shows track, mode, and status information. The RM-CD includes a wireless remote control for hands-free access.
Galaxy Audio TV5-REC Single Receiver for Traveler Series Portable PA Systems
The Galaxy Audio TV5-REC is a single-channel receiver designed to provide simple integration of one wireless microphone with Traveler Series TV8, TV5i, and TV5X portable PA systems for DJs, presenters, hosts, and musicians at parties, gigs, and special events. It features 96 selectable channels and easy installation via four screw holes.
The front-panel channel selector and rotary volume control enable efficient setup and operation. Dedicated RF and AF indicators are located below the LCD display, which shows the current channel number. The TV5-REC requires no power supply as it is powered via your Traveler Series PA.
Galaxy Audio TVHH Wireless Handheld Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The Galaxy Audio TVHH is a wireless handheld cardioid dynamic microphone designed to provide cable-free vocal reproduction for announcers, hosts, DJs, and singers at clubs, restaurants, parties, and meetings. Its built-in antenna enables it to wirelessly transmit signal to UHF receivers installed in Traveler Series portable PA systems.
An LCD display shows a 3-bar battery status indicator and the current channel, which can be set to any of the 96 available channels via up/down buttons. Switch between high volume, low volume, and mute without having to access the receiver.
The TVHH is powered via two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries (available separately) and offers a DC charging input in case NiMH batteries need to be recharged.