The Ampridge MightyMic W+ is a clip-on, Bluetooth microphone, which offers a simple solution for wirelessly recording podcasts, presentations, interviews, or meetings directly to Bluetooth-enabled smartphones or tablets. It uses a custom-tuned, condenser microphone element with an omnidirectional polar pattern, and Bluetooth 4.1 technology with DSP noise reduction, to capture speech and vocal in high-quality audio, with any iOS and Android app that supports Bluetooth microphones.
The MightyMic W+ features a compact and lightweight (at 0.85 oz) design that integrates the microphone element into the transmitter's enclosure, and eliminates the need for a wire. It is equipped with a rechargeable battery, which lasts up to five hours on a full charge. Wireless playback from your device can be done directly through the unit's built-in headphone jack.
The rear-mounted, metal clip enables you to easily attach the mic onto clothing, for hands-free operation. The package also includes a carrying pouch and a foam windscreen for outdoor use.
- Clip-on, wireless condenser microphone offers a simple solution for recording podcasts, presentations, interviews, or meetings directly to a mobile device
- Custom-tuned microphone element with omnidirectional polar pattern
- Pairs with Bluetooth-enabled smartphones, tablets, computers (iOS, Android)
- Compatible with any app that supports a Bluetooth microphone
- Bluetooth 4.1 with up to 60' range and DSP noise reduction
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts five hours on full charge
- Microphone integrated into the transmitter to eliminate wire
- Top-mounted headphone jack – turn your wired headphones wireless for video/music playback on the go
- Compact and lightweight (at 0.85 oz)
- Rear-mounted metal clip to easily attach mic onto clothing
- Automatic shut-off if unpaired for 3 minutes
- Multi-function button for music playback functions
- Non-reflective, soft-touch finish with side-mounted On/Off button
- LED status indicator to confirm operation
- Volume boost function increases maximum playback volume
- Works with MoviePro (iOS) or Cinema FV-5 (Android) for audio-for-video recording, MightyMic Pro Recorder (iOS) for audio recording, FiLMIC Pro (iOS) for wireless audio monitoring, and more – all available separately