Able to print at sizes up to 13 x 19" and scan at up to 11.7 x 17", the WorkForce WF-7710 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson with its PrecisionCore technology is a versatile and powerful tool for producing high-quality photographs and sharp documents. Featuring copying and faxing along the core printing and scanning functions, this all-in-one will save space by consolidating all these tools into one capable machine. It features a print resolution of up to 4800 x 2400 dpi and scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi to ensure crisp results and can even work at ISO speeds up to 18 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color. Additionally, it features Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity, including Wi-Fi Direct support, that support wireless networking and printing directly from mobile devices.
Automatic duplexing is available in every mode, in part due to the implementation of a 35-sheet automatic document feeder. For general paper handling this unit uses one 250-sheet input tray and has a rear feed slot for more specialized media. Along with this the printer is designed to be intuitive with a large 4.3" color touchscreen for checking status and changing settings. In addition to the wireless options, both Ethernet and USB 2.0 are available.
- Precision Core 2S printhead technology uses a four-color drop-on-demand system with DURABrite Ultra pigmented inks that offer a print longevity of up to 84 years.
- Create sharp documents and detailed photos with the printer's max resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- ISO print speeds of up to 18 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color will help boost productivity.
- Automatic duplex printing is available at speeds up to 8.7 ppm in black and 6 ppm in color.
- Fine detail is easily produced with a minimum droplet size of just 2.8 pL.
- This printer is designed to last with a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of up to 1300 pages.
- Epson Connect Solutions provide mobile printing and scanning features via Epson Email Print, Epson Remote Print, and the Epson iPrint App for iOS and Android.
- Wi-Fi Direct, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Android printing, and Fire OS printing are supported.
- Scanning is handled by either a flatbed or a duplexing 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
- A color Contact Image Sensor (CIS) provides a hardware resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi which can be interpolated to 9600 dpi.
- Scans can be made at sizes up to 11.7 x 17".
- An internal color depth of 48-bit and output of 24-bit ensure accurate color reproduction.
- Standard scan features include scan to PC, cloud, memory device, password protected PDFs, and email.
- Using the flatbed, ISO copy speeds of up to 16 cpm in black and 8.8 cpm in color can be achieved.
- Copies of up to 11.7 x 17" can be produced.
- Both standard and best qualities are available for color and black-and-white copies.
- Up to 999 copies can be made without a computer.
- Automatic two-sided copying is possible at sizes up to 16.5 x 11.7".
- Standard copy features include preview, resize, ID copy, collate, adjustable density, remove punched holes, and remove shadows.
- A 33.6 kbps modem provides fax transmission speeds as fast as 3 seconds per page.
- Both color and black-and-white faxing are available.
- The fax's memory can hold up to 550 pages.
- Up to 200 speed dials can be saved.
- PC-Fax software provides send/receive/fax to email/fax to folder functions.
- A 4.3" color touchscreen is present on the front panel for intuitive operation of the printer.
- 250-sheet input tray holds media from 3.5 x 5" up to 13 x 19" in size.
- A rear feed slot permits the use of more specialized media up to 47.2" in length.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and NFC connectivity are available to make it easy to setup and integrate this printer into your workspace.
- This printer is ENERGY STAR qualified, RoHS compliant, and recyclable.
- Uses up to 80% less power vs. color laser printers
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing
- Recyclable product
- Epson America is a SmartWay Transport Partner