Outfit your home with a single device to take care of all your needs by picking up the ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Inkjet Printer from HP. Print, scan, copy, and fax all from the 7855 while enjoying inexpensive and automatic ink ordering since the printer is ready for HP's Instant Ink Program. Printing is of the highest quality with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. You can also enjoy improved productivity with ISO print speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color. Automatic duplexing is available for two-sided printing and you can use either a 125-sheet main tray or 15-sheet photo tray depending on the type of media being used.
With USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth LE connectivity built-in you should find it incredibly easy to setup wherever you may want it. When networked, you can connect directly to the printer from a mobile device, making it easy to print photos right from your smartphone. For scanning, copying, and faxing, the 7855 is equipped with a 35-sheet 8.5 x 14" ADF and an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed, both with an optical resolution of 1200 dpi. Additionally, the printer offers a 2.65" touchscreen for intuitive control as well as a USB port and SD card slot for direct printing from and scanning to portable storage devices.
HP Instant Ink Program
- HP Thermal Inkjet technology enables users to create sharp, vibrant color prints at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi as well as detailed black documents at 1200 x 1200 dpi.
- This printer can reach ISO print speeds of 15 ppm in black and 10 ppm in color.
- Borderless printing is available at up to 8.5 x 11.7".
- Automatic duplexing makes it easy to create two-sided documents.
- Two print cartridges are used, including a pigment-based black and a dye-based tri-color (cyan, magenta, and yellow).
- The HP PCL 3 GUI print language is natively supported.
- Two input trays can be used, either a 125-sheet main tray or a 15-sheet photo tray, each of which works with media from 3.85 x 5" to 8.5 x 14" in size.
- Mobile printing is available with Wi-Fi Direct, HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint, and Mopria.
- This printer features a rated monthly duty cycle of 1000 pages and a recommended monthly volume of 300-400 pages.
- Users can print directly from a USB flash drive or an SD card.
- Both a legal-sized 35-sheet automatic document feeder and 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed are available for scanning documents.
- Users will benefit from an optical scan resolution of 1200 dpi and a hardware resolution of 1200 dpi.
- The scanner features 256 grayscale levels.
- Scan file formats include RAW, JPG, and PDF.
- Digital sending features include scan to USB and scan to SD.
- Copy documents quickly at ISO speeds of up to 13 cpm in black and 5 cpm in color.
- Copies are made at resolutions of 300 x 300 dpi in black and 600 x 600 dpi in color.
- A draft mode is available which will boost color copy speeds to 19 cpm.
- Up to 50 copies can be made at a time.
- Reduction and enlargement from 25-400% can be set.
- Using a 33.6 kbps modem users will be able to quickly fax documents.
- Fax resolutions of up to 300 x 311 dpi in black and 200 x 208 dpi in color are available.
- Up to 100 black & white pages can be retained in the machine's memory.
- Up to 120 speed dialing numbers can be saved.
- Standard fax features include auto fax reduction, auto-redialing, fax delayed sending (black only), distinctive ring detection, fax forwarding, fax phone TAM interface support, fax telephone mode, junk barrier support, and PC interface support.
- A 2.65" color graphics touchscreen provides clear and intuitive control over the printer's settings.
- USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity options are available for setting the printer up. Also, an RJ11 connection is present for the fax function.
- Dual-band 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi ensures a speedy and reliable wireless connection.
- An easy-access USB port and SD card slot are available for direct printing and scanning from and to a portable storage device.