The Eventide UltraReverb plug-in combines multi-effects capabilities with nine reverb algorithms derived from the company's most prestigious hardware unit, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer. In addition to Hall, Chamber, Room, Plate, and Ambience reverb effects, it offers delays, EQs, and dynamic processors that provide engineers and producers with powerful tools to create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments, for mixing, mastering, post production, or sound-design applications.
UltraReverb features an extensive set of parameters that enables you to precisely tweak the tone of your reverb, using an intuitive and easy-to-navigate GUI. Reverb controls include room size, early reflections, decay time, and pre-delay, as well as reverb modulation depth, rate, and Lo-Fi—a bit-reducer that adds subtle grit to your sound or all-out mangles it. Dual delays for echo effects can be inserted before or after the reverb with tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session.
The plug-in is equipped with four independent, 3-band parametric EQs for pre- and post-reverb effects. A movable compressor can be routed pre- or post-reverb, and controlled with an external source via the sidechain input. UltraReverb comes with over 300 presets, including artist presets that are designed by top engineers and recording professionals.
- Nine reverb algorithms derived from Eventide's flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer
- Reverb includes: Hall 1 & 2, Chamber 1 & 2, Room 1 & 2, Plate 1 & 2, Ambience
- Create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments
- Dual delays for echo effects that can be moved before or after the reverb, with tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session
- Compressor (pre- and post-reverb / delays) provides dynamics before or after the reverb–with sidechain input that uses an external source as the key
- Pre-EQ and post-EQ—four, independent, three-band parametric equalizers for shaping the audio before and after the reverb and delays
- Reverb tail randomization based on the legendary H949 Harmonizer Random setting
- Modulation rate and depth controls
- Lo-Fi bit reducer effect for subtle grit or all-out mangling
- Graphical EQ interface for intuitive tone shaping
- Snapshots allow you to quickly store, recall, and automate up to 32 presets—load Snapshots directly from the plug-in panel
- Complete automation support
- Packed with over 300 presets for mixing, mastering, post production, and sound design
- Includes artist presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle (available separately)