The Eventide H910 Harmonizer Plug-In Bundle faithfully models the analog signal chain of the original H910 harmonizer to recreate the distinctive sound, quirkiness, and random glitches introduced by the unique pitch-change method characteristic of this classic studio tool. The bundle includes the H910 and H910 Dual plug-ins, as well as the HK941 keyboard option. It provides engineers, musicians, and producers with powerful options to create tuned musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths, or add slap-back delays to vocals, with effects ranging from subtle to wild robotic chaos.
The H910 offers built-in delays, manual adjustment of +/- 1 octave and Anti-Feedback mode to help eliminate feedback between a mic and a vocalist. Pitch change is set by the Manual knob, the Anti-Feedback oscillator, the Envelop Follower controls, or the HK941 keyboard (with MIDI).
The H910 Dual version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to produce lush doubling and other widening effects. The HK941 keyboard option provides an automatable keyboard, which can be operated by your mouse or via MIDI. It allows you to "play" and harmonize the desired pitch in real-time, or bend it using the pitch wheel.
The plug-in ships with hundreds of presets, including Artist Presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals such as Chris Carter (Throbbing Gristle), Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails), The Butcher Bros. (John Lennon, Bob Dylan), Joe Chiccarelli (Morissey, Frank Zappa), Roy Hendrickson (Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra), and Sasha (Madonna, Hot Chip)
- Includes both H910, and H910 Dual plug-ins with HK941 keyboard option
- True-analog modeling of highly non-linear electronics, for faithful reproduction of the sound and "quirkiness" of the original H910 hardware harmonizer – heard on countless ground-breaking works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa
- Optional "glitching" of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch
- Perform accurate pitch changes – controlled manually, via MIDI, or with Anti-Feedback
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity, for a subtle or wild effect
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create effects ranging from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant
- Ships with hundreds of H910 and H910 Dual presets
- Artist Presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals including Chris Carter (Throbbing Gristle), Robin Finck (Nine Inch Nails), The Butcher Bros. (John Lennon, Bob Dylan), Joe Chiccarelli (Morissey, Frank Zappa), Roy Hendrickson (Miles Davis, Frank Sinatra), Sasha (Madonna, Hot Chip)
- Recreates two H910 units running in parallel, for doubling effects and other unique sounds
- Easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios
- Dual-Stereo (cross-unit) – when using feedback combined with pitch shifting, incoming signal can shift up or down continuously, shift up and then down continuously, or shift away from a pitch-ratio of 1 in both directions
HK941 Keyboard Option
- When Pitch Control Select is set to KYBD, the HK941 keyboard or MIDI-control allows you to "play" and harmonize the desired pitch in real-time, or bend it via the pitch wheel
- When set to ENV, the Envelope Follower allows the input signal to modulate the pitch ratio toward the setting of the Manual knob, as determined by the Attack, Release, and Sensitivity knobs
- Out2 Level control sets the delay-only level from the H910 Output 2