The Lume Cube Dual-LED Light Kit for DJI Mavic Pro features two black Cubes that attach to the Mavic Pro/Platinum to illuminate the space in front of the drone. These lights also provide a variety of speeds of strobe lighting for FAA anti-collision lighting requirements. They're useful for creative photo/video applications as well as commercial inspections, surveillance, first response teams, and search and rescue. A zippered carrying case is included for storing the lights.
The Cubes are daylight-balanced at 6000K and offer up to 1500 lumens of brightness each. They attach neatly on the sides of the drone's camera using included mounting bars, and allow you to light up the night in even the darkest conditions to capture better quality images with your Mavic Pro.
Brightness is adjustable in increments of 150 lumens remotely using the free downloadable iOS/Android app over built-in Bluetooth or directly via a button on each Cube. The two Cubes can also be synced and controlled simultaneously over the app—up to five Cubes can be synced together. Each Lume Cube runs for approximately 20 minutes at full brightness on a built-in rechargeable battery, or for about two hours at half brightness.
The Cubes can also be used underwater with other devices, including action cameras, as they're waterproof down to 100'. Each Cube measures 1.5 cubic inches and features a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom.
- Two black Lume Cube LED lights + Mavic Pro mounting bars
- 6000K color temperature and 0 to 1500 lumens of brightness each
- Brightness is adjustable via control buttons or simultaneously on both Lume Cubes using an iOS/Android app
- 20-minute battery life at max brightness; 2 hours at half brightness
- Waterproof down to 100'
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom
- Constant light and flash modes