The black Pioneer HDJ-X7 Professional Over-Ear DJ Headphones deliver the precision audio quality and durability professional DJs depend on and are capable of producing frequencies from 5 Hz to 30 kHz. The HDJ-X7 features 50mm drivers designed with a diaphragm shape and voice coil that makes both tighter bass notes and cleaner high frequencies. The bass reflex chamber provides a deep bass response and sound insulation, while the 4-core twisted-structure cable offers remarkable left and right channel separation.
The HDJ-X7 headphones are designed to be flexible with swivel mechanisms, allowing you to wear them comfortably for long periods of time. The design was rigorously tested to handle severe conditions, heavy use, and they even passed the US Military Standard Shock test (MIL-STD-810G). The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushions ensure a comfortable fit, while the textured coating on the outside of the ear-cups offer an enhanced grip. The single-sided cable is detachable and easily replaced in the rare event of a short or break. The headphones include a coiled cable, a straight cable, a carrying pouch, and a threaded 1/4" adapter.
High-Quality Audio Design
- The HDJ-X7 headphones are equipped with 50mm high-definition drivers, making them capable of reproducing high-resolution sound from 5 Hz to 30 kHz. The direct drive structure with a newly developed diaphragm shape and voice coil delivers high-quality sound without loss of quality due to mechanic loss
- Creating rich bass notes and clean mid-to-high frequencies, these flagship headphones enable accurate point source monitoring even at loud volumes, and allow you to make a deeper connection with the music
- 4-core twisted-structure cable: The independent ground wire in the 4-core twisted-structure cable gives remarkable left and right channel separation, improving sound quality
- Bass reflex chamber: The bass reflex chamber in the upper housing ensures excellent bass response and sound insulation
- The HDJ-X7 are capable of handling severe conditions and heavy use. Durable metal is used in the moving parts, enabling strong construction that clears the US Military Standard Shock test (MIL-STD-810G)
- Comfortable to use no matter how you wear them. The housing design reduces pressure on your head, while its outside texture enhances grip. To help you find the perfect fit, they also feature a flexible, durable headband and a flexible swivel
- A compact carrying pouch fits snugly around your folded headphones to save space in your luggage and reduces the risk of damage on the road
- The HDJ-X7 headphones come with a detachable 3.9' coiled cable and a 5.2' straight cable, plus an L-type mini-jack to prevent accidental disconnection
- Easily replace the detachable cables and ear pads with optional parts