Capture beautiful images of coral, pygmy seahorses, and blue-ringed octopi with this Ikelite Underwater Housing and Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera Kit from B&H. The durable polycarbonate enclosure allows you to descend to depths as great as 200'. It features mechanical controls that afford access to virtually all of the functions of the 20MP ELPH 360 HS. Additionally, the housing has a flat optical glass port for the point-and-shoot camera's 25-300mm f/3.6 lens.
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.